ABOUT THE TEAM
- 100% of our staff have worked 2+ years in DC public or public charter schools.
- 60% of our staff are proud AmeriCorps alumni.
- 100% of our staff are Washingtonians, including one fifth-generation Washingtonian.
- 100% of our team hold a bachelor’s degree.
- 100% of our leadership team are women of color.
Ready to join us? Contact PAVE at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to any of our open positions.
Join the PAVE Team
We are passionate, driven, and committed to our mission.
The PAVE team is dedicated to creating an environment where the vision for education in DC is not created for children and families, but rather by and with children and families, shifting and changing the dynamics of power in our city so that communities and parents are partners in creating great schools in DC.
We are a group of self-starters, driven by a unanimous passion for education reform. We approach our work with idealism, integrity, positive attitude, and a willingness to jump right into this critical work.
You can view our current job openings below. To start the interview process, please submit your resume and a cover letter specific to the role to which you are applying to email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject line.
Current openings at PAVE: