Have Voted Yet?
YES, I VOTED FOR DC KIDS!
Thanks for voting for DC kids!
- If you voted via mail-in ballot, check the status of your ballot on the DC Board of Elections website.
- We want to hear your story! Using your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) post a video or picture of you sharing “I #Vote4DCKids because…” Not sure how to start posting? Check out this helpful guide!
NOT YET, BUT I’M EXCITED TO #VOTE4DCKIDS!
**Early voting starts in DC on Tuesday, October 27th!**
- Early Voting Centers across DC will operate DAILY from 8:30 am – 7:00 pm from 10/27 until Election Day.
- You can vote in-person at ANY Early Voting Center across DC, regardless of which ward you live in.
- If you’d like to vote somewhere a little closer to home, visit this page to see the full list of Early Voting Centers across every ward and their wait times!
You can register to vote AT AN EARLY VOTING CENTER!
- If you plan to register to vote in-person at an Early Voting Center, you must come with a form that has your name and includes your current DC address.
- Example forms to prove your DC residency are your government issued ID, a residential or lease agreement, or a utility bill (that was issued no earlier than 90 days before the election). See the full list of acceptable forms here.
Voting on November 3 (Election Day)
- On Election Day, November 3, all Vote Centers (including Early Vote Centers) will be open from 7:00 am – 8:30 pm.
- You can use this search tool to locate the vote centers closest to your home address!
By now, EVERY registered DC voter has received a mail-in ballot.
- Your ballot
- Secrecy sleeve (to make sure your ballot remains safe as it sends!)
- A postage prepaid return ballot envelope
- Instruction sheet (that includes your “I Voted” sticker!)
Important Things to Remember
- When filling out your mail-in ballot, be sure to use a BLUE OR BLACK pen! This ensures your ballot can be easily read and counted so your voice is HEARD!
- If you are a FIRST-TIME DC voter who registered to vote online or via mail, you MUST include a valid ID document with your ballot. See the list of acceptable documents here.
- Once your ballot has been filled out, you can drop it off at ANY official Ballot Drop Box in DC at ANY time until they close on Election Day, November 3, at 8 PM! See the full list of Ballot Drop Boxes here.
- You can also track your ballot to see when it’s been received!
If you make a mistake when filling out your ballot, don’t panic!
Call the DC Board of Elections at 1-866-328-6837 and they will help guide you through options to make sure your vote counts! Have more questions about how to fill out your ballot? Learn more here!