Parent Leaders #Vote4DCKids
Now more than ever, we see the importance of strong leaders who understand and listen to the needs of families and communities -- who will take bold steps to build and, when we return, rebuild the type of city and schools YOU want to see.
Good news: You can demonstrate the power of your voice through your vote! This year, our parent leaders are excited to cast their ballots for a city that will do right by our children. And we invite you to join them and #Vote4DCKids!
As parent leaders prepare to #Vote4DCKids, join us for some events — scroll down for more information!
- Candidates Forums
- JOIN US at our Ward 8, Ward 7, and Ward 4 Candidates Forums this week. These forums are an opportunity to build community with other parents and caregivers, and to ask the candidates running for leadership in your Ward the real questions to help ensure our children’s education is a top priority!
- Read our
- #Vote4DCKids Summit
- There ain’t no party like a PAVE party!
- At this year’s Summit, we’ll hang out for a virtual jam session hosted by the phenomenal DJ OhMyJah and hear from parent speakers sharing about the importance of parent voice and why they #Vote4DCKids.
- PLUS…. Everyone who attends the Summit will receive a fresh, new #Vote4DCKids PAVE tshirt after the Summit!
- 59 Attendees!
- Kelvin Brown
- James Jennings
- Rebecca Morris
- Veda Rasheed – could not make it
- Anthony Lorenzo Green – could not make it
- Councilmember Vincent Gray
- Clayton Rosenberg
- Tam Haye